Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm sore...winner.

Today was the first day of BOOTCAMP.  Yes that is BOOTCAMP in all capitals letters.  I must admit though that is was not as tough as it was last year when I attended one BOOTCAMP class, but it still was a much more intense workout than I'm use to, my poor knees are wondering what they did to deserve the punishment.  The BOOTCAMP instructor he had us running sprints which I never do when I run, I usually do a very modest jog.  I’m still debating if I’m going to attend the workout 5 days a week or 3 days a week, it is suppose to rain tomorrow so this fact may move me into the 3 days a week category.  Either program, 3 or 5 days, will be a much needed boost to my current exercise regime which is 3 or 5 days a month.

3 comments:

  1. Your knees are speaking to you aye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jess, I can see you now in your 2 piece-lounging on the beach in Cozumel, looking at the pretty turquoise water sipping on a Mai Tai... Keep it up girly! You make me proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girl. I got one for you too.

    ReplyDelete