Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Running to change.

I have not been to the gym since Saturday morning and now it is Tuesday night.  I’m not going to gain much in the way of endurance if I wait so long between workouts.  Tomorrow I have a meeting at work.  I think my boss is going to have me manage one his projects.  I’m a little nervous about such an undertaking but honestly I would be honored to have the responsibly.  Why am mentioning this on a blog about running…well… I want to run before I go to my meeting because I know running clears my mind however since it is late I know that running before work may make me sleepy.  I think I’m just going to take the run and drink a lot of coffee at work tomorrow.
Like I mentioned earlier, my last run was Saturday morning.  I am00 really proud of my progress, I was able to run for three minutes and walk for two minutes.  I was able for run for longer than I was walked.  As long as I stay consistent I will get better so I better go to bed, since tomorrow morning I’m going to try again for the three minute run and two minute walk cycle for 30 minutes.  I wasted time again today watching TV, one day I will not watch TV but I will get all the rest I need and I will run and I will read.  I so look forward to that day.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog girl... you're inspirng me, I need to get in better shape.

    ReplyDelete