Monday, November 21, 2011
The after day 1.
Just completed the first run/walk of the 6 days a week 8 week run/walk program, deep, deep, down I thought it would be a piece of cake but I was wrong. In fact, I did not complete the last two cycles of running. My legs started feeling really tired, and my flat feet starting acting up. I wore walking shoes over running shoes since this part of the program involves more walking than running but I think I need a shoe with more arch support. When you first start out on anything new it's usually hard so in case this post is giving off a negative vibe I am still really hopeful. I’m looking forward to tomorrow the walk day; I may add a little weight lifting tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep on keeping on girl! I'm cheering you on :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! I need it
ReplyDelete